The Oxford Commuter X4 is a rear facing lighting system featuring a powerful central light and fibre optic straps. It is designed to make you more visible to other road users and thereby improve your safety. The distinctive shape helps road users to judge your distance, width and speed. The fibre optic straps create a visible side profile at junctions and help HGV drivers to see you more clearly from above. The central projective light provides up to 70 lumens depending on setting with 5 available settings including flash, fade and constant. Can either be worn over clothing or fitted to a backpack. It never has to leave your backpack or jacket and you can access all zips and pockets easily whilst in place. It uses a high quality lithium polymer ion battery and recharges using the USB lead provided. It has a durable construction and is water resistant to the IP65 standards. It can be worn on most backpacks up to 35 litres, with rain covers or directly over your shoulders.
– A wearable personal illumination system. USB rechargable.
– Powerful central rear light with 70 lumens of light output and 5 modes..
– Visible from rear and side angles.
– 4 Fibre optic strap lights with 3 modes.
– USB rechargeable
– Water resistant. IP65
– Fully adjustable fitting system to wear on a backpack or directly on your back.